I decided to top these with sprinkles of hundreds and thousands and chocolate hail. You can top with whatever you like or even let the kids sprinkle their favorite topping.
I made these smaller, more like mini cupcakes so there are more to go around for the smaller eater, or those who are watching their waistline.
If I did the paper ones again I would sit them into a muffin tin so they keep their shape better while baking.
The smaller cupcakes are ideal for eating with a cake fork.
- 125 grams butter
- 125 grams sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 175 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs until thick, and then add alternately with sifted flour and baking powder.
- Place mixture into cupcake liners filling about 2/3 to top
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Frost with butter frosting
Do you want a quick and simple recipe that will be ready in less than 5 minutes? This dragon fruit smoothie is made with just a few ingredients; dragon fruit, pineapple, and you can optionally add a...
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie in a bowl is very creamy and full of goodness. It doesn't just look beautiful it also tastes really good. Serving these smoothies in a bowl will allow you to top it with...