This is my Strawberry Sundae Cupcakes with Strawberry Filling that I am sure you are going to enjoy. There is a little bit of garnish using some sprinkles along with a cherry and some drizzled chocolate that just adds the finishing touches to this cupcake masterpiece.
Each one of my cupcakes is a piece of edible art that I take great pride in. This Strawberry Sundae Cupcakes with Strawberry Filling is no exception. From the soft velvet delicate buttercream frosting to the moist sweet soft strawberry filling surrounded by a light fluffy vanilla base, each mouthwatering bite just exudes exquisite pleasure. And those taste buds are worked into a frenzy as the flavors and smells just make life worth living for that moment of pleasure.
We have been created to enjoy life and enjoy eating so I encourage you to make this cupcake and enjoy every bite of it. I have to say I shared this one with my friend, so why not let someone else enjoy it as well. Make a heap of them and share the love around, it will always come back to you in many ways you may not have expected. Not to mention that sharing also makes you feel good as that’s the way we are made.
The recipe is below. if you have any questions about the Strawberry Sundae Cupcake recipe then please drop me a note below by commenting or leave us a message on our Facebook page. We will reply and love hearing from you all. I personally answer every one of my emails and messages so be patient you will get a reply. I have been working hard to improve the site and also been taking some time to review a few programs that might interest you so take a look at my latest review on Venus factor here.
- 1 + 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 medium egg whites
- 1/4 cups yogurt
- 3/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- seeds scraped from 1/2 split vanilla bean (optional)
- Strawberry Filling
- 2 cups fresh diced strawberries
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoon of warm water to rid clumps
- Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup of butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of vegetable shortening
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 pounds (8 cups) confectioner's sugar
- 6 tablespoons Nesquik Strawberry Syrup (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk
- Make the strawberry filling that will go into the cupcakes first.
- Place the strawberries into a small to medium sized saucepan over a medium heat. Stir constantly for around four minutes or until the strawberry juices have been released. Continue to add the sugar along with the cornstarch/water liquid and then continue to stir for about another 2 minutes. The mixture should be alot thicker. Remove from the heat source and allow to cool as you proceed to prepare the cupcakes.
- Make the cupcakes:
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees. Line your muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners. Then set aside.
- In a medium to large bowl, carefully mix together the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, along with the sea salt. Place aside. Using a large microwave safe dish or bowl, melt the unsalted butter in the microwave. Stir in the granulated sugar - mixture should be gritty. Stir in the egg whites, the yogurt, the milk, along with the vanilla extract until well combined. Split 1 vanilla bean down the middle. Scrape the seeds from half of the vanilla bean into the batter.
- Slowly proceed to mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until there are no lumps remaining. Batter should be nice and thick.
- Divide the cupcake batter among the 12 cupcake liners and then bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before filling them with the strawberry filling and frosting them with the buttercream frosting.
- Fill the cupcakes:
- Using a very sharp knife, cut a circle or a hole into the center of each cupcake to create a little pocket around 1/2 inch deep. Place 1 teaspoon of the strawberry filling into the inside and then top with the piece of cupcake you removed to seal. Repeat with all of the 12 cupcakes.
- For the Strawberry Buttercream Frosting:
- Cream together the butter along with the shortening until nice and smooth.
- Add the vanilla and then mix.
- Slowly add the confectioner's sugar.
- When it begins to get thick and/or hard to mix, then go ahead and start to mix in the strawberry syrup and the milk.
- If it is still too thick for spreading or decorating, then add more milk as required to reach the desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprinkles and drizzled chocolate and a cherry
Do you want a quick and simple recipe that will be ready in less than 5 minutes? This dragon fruit smoothie is made with just a few ingredients; dragon fruit, pineapple, and you can optionally add a...
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie in a bowl is very creamy and full of goodness. It doesn't just look beautiful it also tastes really good. Serving these smoothies in a bowl will allow you to top it with...