This post contains affiliate links.
Spongebob & Patrick Friendship Cupcakes
Its just not right Patrick and Spongebob being apart so I created these two together. These are really easy to make as a vanilla cupcake base then use the colored frosting to shape the different parts of the body. Its more creative art that’s edible. My nephew and niece finished these two off and there rating was definitely a five out of five for taste and looks! Recipe is below so no excuses for not giving this one a try! If I can do it you can also.
- 125 grams butter
- 125 grams sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 175 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Red,Blue,Yellow,Black,White and Brown Frosting
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs until thick, and then add alternately with sifted flour and baking powder.
- Place mixture into cupcake liners filling about 2/3 to top
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Cut out shapes from frosting and place onto cupcake
Please take the time to like and share this below with your friends.