Well i had a little fun making these Patrick cupcakes from Spongebob. Pretty much a simple vanilla cupcake with crafted frosting. I had to make some of the colors by mixing food colorings together. Start with a white icing and add food colors until you get the preferred color.
As i have said before I am a real fan of the Spongebob programs. Since I had made Spongebob i had to also make Patrick. The pair just go together like salt and pepper.
- 125 grams butter
- 125 grams sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 175 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Red,Blue,Yellow,Black,White and Brown Frosting
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs until thick, and then add alternately with sifted flour and baking powder.
- Place mixture into cupcake liners filling about 2/3 to top
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Cut out shapes from frosting and place onto cupcake
Do you want a quick and simple recipe that will be ready in less than 5 minutes? This dragon fruit smoothie is made with just a few ingredients; dragon fruit, pineapple, and you can optionally add a...
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie in a bowl is very creamy and full of goodness. It doesn't just look beautiful it also tastes really good. Serving these smoothies in a bowl will allow you to top it with...