Very Easy Easy French Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes That Taste Divine
If you like your cuppuccino with your muffin or cupcake then you are really going to like this. The French cuppuccino cupcake has the texture of a cupcake with the taste of creamy cuppuccino. Pure heaven if you ask me and whats more they are easy to make. So enough with the introduction lets get onto the recipe.
If you would like to join our free classes click here
This recipe will yield 24 cuppuccino cupcakes.
Easy French Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 3.9 oz. of Vanilla Jell-O Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 Fresh Egg Whites
- 1 cup fresh Sour Cream
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp of fresh Coffee Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon high quality Sea Salt
- CupCake Frosting:
- 1 cup Creamy Unsalted Butter (at room temperature)
- 4-5 cups of Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 cup Fresh French Vanilla Cappuccino Instant Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Coffee Extract
- 4-5 tablespoons of Thick Cream
- 1/8 cup Instant Espresso Grounds
- Cupcake Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Line your cupcake pan evenly.
- Mix all ingredients using a stand mixer and whip until all are combined.
- Fill the cupcake liners to about 1/2 - 2/3 full with the mixture.
- Reduce your oven heat to 375 F.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and then shift cupcakes to cooling racks in order to complete cooling.
- Cupcake Frosting:
- Cream the butter with a stand mixer or you can use a hand mixer.
- Add the confectioners' sugar at a 1/2 cup each time until all combined.
- Put in the french vanilla cappuccino powder along with the coffee extract.
- Add in the thick cream a tablespoon each time up until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Move to a piping bag or if you have one a decorator tool and then frost the cooled cupcakes.
- Dust the very top of the icing with a bit of instant espresso coffee powder.
If you are looking for the best vanilla cupcake then take a look at the video below.