This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon and Sour Cream
Muffins for breakfast just seems so right especially when you have the healthy delicious blueberries within them.
This recipe makes 8 large muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp of seasalt
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of raw sugar
- 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of raw butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat the stove to 400 degrees F . Grease the muffin cups.
- Combine together 1 1/2 cups of flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, seasalt and the baking powder. Place the vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring-cup; then add the egg and also enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this in with the flour mixture. Fold in the blueberries. Fill the muffin cups right to the very top, and then sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- To Make Crumb Topping:
- Mix together 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of raw butter, and 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Mix with a fork, and then sprinkle over the muffins before baking.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes in the pre-heated oven, or until done.