This Peach Passion Fruit Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing is a pleasing and lovely cupcake recipe. Cupcakes filled with tropical fruits, lift this recipe into something special. I am Calling all those who are cupcake lovers, because today, I will be answering the most asked questions about making cupcakes.
How to Make Best Cupcakes?
Whatever we are doing, we all want to give our best. That can be work, career, or talent. We all strive hard to achieve The Best. Of course, when it comes to baking, we also want to give our best. I have a friend who keeps complaining that every time she tried baking cupcakes, she messed up, and ended up wasting ingredients. Well, we cannot expect perfection in baking cupcakes for the first time. You would undergo trials and errors until it turns out right. Always remember that practice makes it perfect, which is true. Below are some tips that help me Make the Best Cupcakes.
- Make sure that you Follow the Recipe. Yes, nothing is more important than following the recipe. Sometimes we substitute some of the ingredients without thinking it can affect the entire recipe. I once tried all-purpose flour instead of using cake flour, thinking it will be fine, but the result was different than what I expected. Keep in mind to always follow the recipe.
- Remember not to Under Mix or Over Mix. Proper mixing of the batter affects the texture of the muffins. If you overmix the batter, you will notice big holes in muffins which and you don’t want that to happen.
- Choose a Good Quality Cupcake Liners. We think that this is not a big deal, but trust me, choosing a good quality cupcake liner is a must! It’s better to spend your money on high quality and liners that are grease-proof than waste money to cheap quality cupcake liners.
- Fill the Cupcakes Evenly and Appropriately. We often just pour the batter into the pan and bake, but that’s not the case always. Some cupcakes recipe won’t tell us how far to fill the liner, without knowing it affects the result. Remember not to underfill or overfill the liner 2/3 full of the liner, works well for me.
- Use Oven Thermometer, Every-time You Bake. You might think it’s crazy, but, so true! You can’t just assume that when you set the oven to 350°F, it will be likely accurate. There are lots of inexpensive oven thermometer that you can buy online. It won’t harm you to give it a go than having a huge problem in your baked cupcake. Incorrect temperature can cause burned uneven cupcakes and uncooked centers.
- Doneness Testing using Toothpick. Yup! I know you been doing these tips it never gets old. I first learn this from my mom when I was a kid while she is making pancakes. She uses these tips in testing whatever she makes cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, these tips are helpful. What you will do is so easy. Simply sticking the toothpick in the center of the cupcakes, if the toothpick comes out clean without any sticky thing they are done.
- Let the Cupcake Cool Before Decorating. When we see that the cupcakes turn pretty as we expected, that excites us so much and often tempts us to decorate it straight away. But that’s a big NO! You end up ruining your presentation. I have experienced that before and it gives me a lesson not attempt to do frosting while the cupcakes are still hot. You will end up with messy cupcakes from the Icing that melts.
Fruit Filling for Cupcakes
I always wanted to sneak healthy stuff in the food I eat. I know you guys are aware of how much I love fruits. The fruit filling is always been a great way to present cupcakes. We all love surprises, not just kids love the fruity take by surprise that is tucked inside the sweet and tender cupcakes. It could be fruit filling or fruit on top of cupcakes, I love them both. I love the freshness, succulents and natural sweetness that fruit can give in cupcakes. Can’t be beaten! I will share with you some of my fruity cupcake creation, with a fruity filling or fruity topping cupcakes.
- Succulent Raspberry Lemonade Mini Cupcakes. By the name alone you would tell that this will be juicy. Yup! and seeing this little cupcake with a raspberry on top you could agree more! The tangy taste of lemon juice adds spike to this cupcake making it flavorful.
- Easy Strawberry Cupcakes. We often taste strawberry cakes and cupcakes, but usually just flavour, not real strawberry. What I want is cupcakes made with real strawberry. That’s why every time I made strawberry cupcakes I always got praises. Cupcake Perfection here.
- Kiwifruit Muffins. Another wonderful and lovely cupcake with kiwifruit. I like to make an experiment using different fruits and this kiwifruit muffin turns great. If you want step by step procedure click this link.
- Zesty Lemon Cupcakes with Refreshing Lemon Buttercream Frosting. Easy homemade lemon cupcakes with a wonderful buttercream frosting. Sweet vanilla complemented the taste of lemon loves the combination. You would be smiling while having a bite of this cupcake.
How to make Peach Passion Fruit Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing?
I’ve noticed lately that every time I went out with my husband, I always wanted to have passion fruit juice. I don’t know why it seems like an addiction. There is a store near our place that is selling fresh juice from different fruits. We both love it, my favorite order is passion fruit, peach and strawberry mixture. I love the tangy taste, and of course, knowing that it is a very good source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
Since I love cupcakes, it makes me want to sneak in passion fruit with peach into cupcakes. So today I made this peach passion fruit cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing. I’ll show you how to make this lovely little cupcake. Keep scrolling down for the detailed recipe.
I want to remind you guys this is important: you need to mix the batter until it becomes fluffy. By doing this the cupcake will rise properly. That means you need to be patient and not in a rush while mixing the batter. This means you also need to keep an eye to the batter and don’t overmix it.
Before mixing the butter, it is better to soften it at room temperature. But the time you spend to soften it will depend on the temperature of the kitchen. My tip is to slice the butter into cubes to speed up the process. You need to soften the butter in that way you can beat it until it becomes fluffy. Also, when you beat the sugar gradually with the butter in the mixer, you don’t have to wait until you can’t find traces of sugar. You want to see the mixture fluffy and light, seeing some crystal from sugar is fine. While beating, add vanilla and egg (make sure it is stirred up properly with the fork) one at a time. By now the sugar would be dissolved and you will see that the batter looks beautiful. These cupcakes are filled with chunks of peach and tangy passion fruit. It is baked up perfectly, tender, soft and light. Use Buttermilk as an added trick, giving a pleasing taste to these Peach Passionfruit Cupcakes, and it also keeps the cupcakes moist.
Cupcakes with the best Cream Cheese Icing with lolly on top, I am pretty sure kids would love it. I like how glossy the Icing was made from the cream cheese. One piece of this cupcake would not be enough, I’ll tell you. I like the sweet creaminess and tangy combination. You won’t be disappointed if you will try this recipe, it is a keeper. Delicious! You would love it!
Anyway, before I forgot, I will share my secret when making icing or frosting. Always taste it, yup! you got that right. Sometimes we feel confident thinking we got the right taste that we want. Sometimes we end up disappointed when the icing is done and we pipe swirls in cupcakes already. You want to know if you got the right consistency or needed to add more vanilla or fruit flavor. If you want to add organic food coloring, now is the time to do it. Make sure that it mixed well. I have never wanted to wipe my finger across icing so much before in my life, and eat it mmm! This icing was phenomenal!!!
This cupcake is very good on any special occasion. It can also be perfect snacks with coffee or tea in a cool and pleasant morning.
Sometimes we feel lazy to make the icing, this cupcake will be good on its own without icing.
Try this Peach Passion Fruit with Cream Cheese and let me know the outcome. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.