Guilt Free Desserts – with Carrot Cake sample recipe Below
I just purchased Guilt-Free-Desserts, and to be very frank , I still have not tried all of the recipes myself yet. Just to let you know my first impression, I see that the ebook does contain a lot of helpful information about guilt free baking, healthy sweeteners and healthy flours and a lot of desserts I am sure will taste awesome and be healthier than ever! The book is essentially a way for you to bake your favorite desserts and recipes while doing so in a way that is healthy and still tasty. It has all the information about the latest baking ingredients that can be used to boost your health and immune system and keep you looking slim.
Here are some of the desserts you will learn to make that will amaze your family and friends at how healthy and good for you to eat!
But before I go further into this I want to tell you a bit about the author. Look at how great she looks while eating these desserts!
Author Kelly Herring
Kelley Herring had to win over her health condition that went misdiagnosed for two full years. She learned that her sickness was a result of yeast infection, sugars, and preservatives in her diet and came to realize how a diet can break or build a person. Now, Kelly is the CEO, of Healing Gourmet website. She has written a number of resources on healthy eating and authored Healing Gourmet and Eat to Beat Diabetes that was published by McGraw-Hill back in 2005. Kelley has gathered ways to improve her health by simple changes in her lifestyle. She targeted mainly nutritional biochemistry, and learned how food compounds can help improve health and fight diseases. Kelley professionally leads a team of dieticians, doctors and chefs to create tools and resources on proper eating and nutrition.
So What is Guilt Free Desserts Cookbook?
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- o 1½ cups almond flour (135 g)
- o ½ cup erythritol, powdered (85 g)
- o 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar (12 g)
- o 2 tsp. cinnamon
- o ½ tsp. baking soda
- o ½ tsp. sea salt
- WET INGREDIENTS
- o 3 pastured eggs
- o 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil, melted
- o 1½ cups organic carrots, grated (120 g)
- o 2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- o ½ tsp. liquid stevia extract
- Preheat oven 350 F. Grease an 8” round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt
- In another bowl, add the eggs, oil, vanilla and stevia. Beat on medium speed with a hand-held mixer to fully combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and blend on medium speed to incorporate
- Stir in grated carrots.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. For cupcakes, bake 18-22 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and top with Cream Cheese Frosting or Coconut Cream Frosting.
Do you want a quick and simple recipe that will be ready in less than 5 minutes? This dragon fruit smoothie is made with just a few ingredients; dragon fruit, pineapple, and you can optionally add a...
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie in a bowl is very creamy and full of goodness. It doesn't just look beautiful it also tastes really good. Serving these smoothies in a bowl will allow you to top it with...