Romesco sauce is one of the toppings and dips that we usually use at home. I can make too many appetizing and delightful things with it. This Mini Chicken Meatballs recipe is one of those recipes. This recipe would leave your belly cheerful and would make a twist on your simple recipe into an amazing one. This is definitely a Deliciousness That’s Hard to Top: Can’t wait to share this with you my food blogger pal! Let’s do this savory meal quickly!
How to Make Mini Chicken Meatballs at Home
I want to be honest with you and I will make sure that I won’t trick you- we have been making these chicken meatballs on numerous occasions. You have probably experienced the time when you liked a certain food for a period of time and then you started feeling under the weather with it later on. Well, who wouldn’t feel that way, we have been having these chicken meatballs for like six dinners straight. Imagine that! Another reason why we felt sick of it was the meatballs were too large.
What Size should the Meatballs be?
The main concept of making these meatballs is keeping the size mini and a rounded shape. Take note that if the meatballs will be served on their own it is usually large. We have to consider how we will be eating these chicken meatballs. Since we wanted it on top of crispy potatoes, the goal is to make the size mini as possible- can be eaten in only two bites, you don’t have to cut it into half just to get full coverage of romesco sauce. Yup, just the right size for our chicken meatballs creation. Below is the easy to follow instructions in making the chicken meatballs:
- Prepare a deep large bowl
- In the bowl mix all the meatball ingredients, ground chicken, eggs, finely grated parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, minced garlic, dried oregano, olive oil, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well. After that, form a small two-bite roll and place it into a baking sheet.
- If you want the meatball rolls to hold their shape you can use breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in the large skillet or pan.
- Place the meatballs in the pan into batches. Turn it every few minutes to assure that all parts are cooked and golden brown. Make sure the inside is cooked before cooking the other batches.
How to Cook Chicken Meatballs in Pan?
The best-looking meatballs are the ones that turn into golden brown, nothing can beat those perfect looking meatballs. I myself wouldn’t feel excited if the meatballs look pale.
Cooking these chicken meatballs is as easy as A-B-C-D. I just use a pan to fry the meatballs. The part that will take a while in this recipe is probably the making of meatballs the rest is just very straightforward.
For healthy options, I prefer using olive oil in frying. After frying the meatballs you can use the same pan that you used for cooking the meatballs.
I simply topped it with a little bit of parmesan cheese and parsley and the leftover chimichurri from our lunch. That’s it, DONE!