This post contains affiliate links.
This Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole In Under 30 Minutes Only 5 ingredients! is a real hit amongst you home cooks. It was so popular we had to reprint it on our site. The shredded chicken is pre-cooked. I like to put my chicken into a crock pot and let it slowly cook all day so that when i finally return home its ready to shred and use in this recipe.
I have such a lot of requests for this recipe i decided to add it to my Juliescafebakery site for all of you to use and see. The biggest question i have asked is about the chicken. The chicken should already be cooked and shredded for this recipe.
- About 3 cups of shredded chicken - i precook this in a crockpot in the morning so that when i return after work i just have to shred it ready to use for this recipe.
- 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli (cooked)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Garlic powder and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour into a 9x9 baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes.