A truly thrilling and sensual classic yellow cupcake filled with pure unadulterated homemade spice filled fresh apple pie filling and topped with a whipped exciting creamy cinnamon butter-cream frosting to perk your taste buds and more. This is the cupcake that will give you that sensual thrill and make you a living star at your next major family gathering! Who knows how the evening might end…
I truly love apples as they contain alot of essential fibre and antioxidants, so these cupcakes are really good for you as well. makes eating them a real pleasure 🙂 Best Kept Secrets To Perfect Cupcakes here.
- Apple Pie Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 box pure yellow cake mix
- 4 medium size peeled apples that have been cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted full cream butter
- 3/4 cup of dark brown raw sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons spicy or raunchy cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of cold water
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Luscious Cinnamon buttercream frosting recipe
- 1 cup of unsalted room temperature butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 cups of powdered icing sugar
- 4-6 tablespoons of heavy luscious cream
- Apple Pie Cupcakes Directions:
- Prepare the cake mix as found on the box directions ( add alot of love) and then divide the mix into 24 pre-lined cupcake tins. Follow the box directions and bake until a toothpick or fork comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are cooking begin to prepare the sensual filling. Add the cut apples onto a sided pan and then add raw brown sugar and raunchy cinnamon.
- Cook untill apples are nice and soft and the sauce begins to cook down. (Feeling the thrill already)
- In a very small mixing bowl combine the cold water and then mix with the cornstarch. Add to the hot apple mixture and then bake untill it begins to get nice and thick.
- Take off the heat and then let the mix cool before you fill the cupcakes.
- Cut a very small cone shape out of the very middle of the cupcake and fill with the cooled apple-pie filling.
- Top with the raunchy cinnamon whole whipped buttercream frosting.
- Whipped buttercream frosting Directions:
- In the mixing bowl of an electric blender add the butter, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Whip until you feel the thrill and everything is combined and then start to very slowly add the powdered icing sugar. As soon as the icing begins to become soft and sensually fluffy then slowly add in the heavy cream a breath at a time with a tablespoon at a time. Whip until the desired consistency is reached. Add more heavy cream to thin out the icing if you feel it is necessary.
Enjoy the evening. Have a nice relaxing wine and pamper yourself.