Last weekend I made this cupcake formula right into a cake (apologies I didn’t get a picture!!) by creating it Three times, and every time I poured it as the layer directly into an 8 inch cake pan. I additionally tripled the icing formula, and also had cream cheese icing on the cake.
The actual buttercream below is every bit as good 😉
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 4 Medium eggs
- 1/3 cup of fresh unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- 2 tbsps of vanilla extract
- Paleo Buttercream Icing
- 1 cup of powdered Swerve
- 1 cup of granular sweetener
- 1/2 cup of fresh unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp of cream cheese flavoring
- 2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2-4 tbsp of fresh almond or fresh coconut milk
- Pre-heat stove to 350°F
- Within a large dish blend all your dry ingredients and combine very well. Include your melted fresh butter, and the syrup, the coconut milk, and the vanilla. Blend very well, and gradually include your eggs one-by-one.
- Line a muffin tin using cupcake liners, and also fill up every one ¾ of the way to the top.
- Cook for around 23 minutes.
- Keep all of them in the tin for around 10 minutes to cool down, and then take them out for cooling the remainder of the way. After being completely cooled, you can frost!
- Within a medium sized dish, beat the butter till there's an almost icing like thickness itself.
- Add the sweetener ½ cup each time, and mix very well in between. You will have to include your vanilla as well as cream cheese flavoring during the midpoint, as well as your coconut milk at the conclusion. Assess the quantity of coconut milk depending on the consistency of your frosting.
- Include any coloring at the conclusion. Ice your cupcakes and enjoy!
The cream cheese frosting is every bit delicious and if you like it a bit harder then place the cupcakes into the refrigerator after icing them.
Please share our recipes.