- 4 fresh Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, that have been minced
- 4 tablespoons of raw brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
- you may also use additional spices and herbs, as desired
- Pre-heat stove ( I use a Breville Smart Oven click here ) to 450°F Line a clean baking dish or a cookie sheet with some aluminum foil and then very lightly coat with some cooking spray or very lightly brush with some oil.
- In a very small Saute Pan , sauté the garlic with the olive oil until nice and tender.
- Remove the garlic from heat and then stir in the brown sugar. Add some additional herbs and some spices as needed.
- Place the chicken breasts into a prepared clean baking dish and then cover all over with the garlic and the brown sugar mixture.
- Add some salt and a little pepper to taste.
- Bake in stove uncovered for about 15-30 minutes, or until the juices begin to run clear. The cooking time will largely depend on the actual size and the thickness of your chicken.