I just simply could not believe how amazing these cupcakes really are. Not only do they look good they taste like nothing i have ever tasted before. This is a Fluffy cake along with a small hint of delicious white chocolate, some special homemade raspberry filling, and to finish with an amazing light champagne buttercream frosting.
The total time to cook and prepare is 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 Small Box of Betty Crocker Nice White Cake Mix
- 1- 3.4 oz. of White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 1 cup of fresh Sour Cream
- 1 cup of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Full Cream Milk
- 1 tsp of New Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp of Healthy Sea Salt
- Easy Raspberry Filling Ready Made
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter
- 4 - 5 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 3 tbsp Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato Champagne
- Preheat the oven or stove to 375 F
- Line the cupcake pan with fresh liners.
- Gently Beat all of the ingredients together until the texture is nice and smooth.
- Carefully Fill the cupcake liners around 2/3 full of the cupcake batter.
- Turn stove or oven down to about 325 F.
- Cook cupcakes for around 18 - 20 mins.
- Gently Test with a clean toothpick to make sure that they are fully cooked, remove and transfer cooked cupcakes to a safe cooling rack.
- As soon as they are cooled, carefully use a cupcake corer so as to make a small hole, then fill the hole with the Easy Raspberry Filling
- Gently Cream the full cream butter.
- Add some fresh confectioner's sugar at about 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix on high speed for around 3 minutes, the frosting should be nice and fluffy and very smooth.
- Add some champagne and whip for another two more minutes.
- Carefully Frost the cupcakes and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as i have. Please share it on Facebook or Pinterest and let others enjoy the taste of these yummy cupcakes by using the share buttons below. For those of you who need help with getting that swirl on your cupcake please take a look at the video below.