Easy Aromatic Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
There is just that crazy something about the Kernals KFC ‘secret’ recipe that just makes my mouth water greatly and senses go all haywire as i just crave that very crispy crunch of those lovely aromatic herb chicken pieces. Then, all of a sudden, I pull myself quickly out of that beautiful dream and resolutely decide to try and cook some of these divine chicken pieces for myself.
So, check out below, guys is what i really do think is the very best finger-licken KFC style recipe out there that is pretty well darn hard to beat. All the tasty flavour here guys without the horrible grease. Well so i think. I would love to hear your thoughts.
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut into strips (I usually get around 3 out of just one breast)
- 4-5 tbsp of fresh butter
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp of paprika
- Pre-heat stove to 400 degrees F. Carefully place fresh butter onto a nice large clean baking sheet and then put into the oven to melt.
- Next, combine all of the ingredients except chicken breasts in a nice large paper or a ziploc bag. Add the chicken breasts and then shake to coat.
- Next, take the baking sheet out of the stove as soon as the butter has melted and then put your chicken breasts onto it, ensuring to leave a space right between each strip. Then bake for 10 to 12 minutes, proceed to flip carefully using a pair of tongs, and then bake for another 10 to 12 minutes.
- Make sure that you check that your chicken breasts are cooked, as the actual thickness can affect the time taken to bake. You really want it to be cooked but not cooked so much that it is overdone and dry. Next, bake for another 5 10 minutes if its needed.
- Remove from oven to a plate that is lined with a paper towel to soak up anyof the excess grease. Serve right away.