This is a favorite with the kids. Cant get them to eat their fruits. This quick recipe should help with tasty pineapple cooked with chicken. You have just got to try it.
I love pineapple and in pineapple there some enzymes that help break down proteins, so the chicken pineapple combination is not only tasty but very practical on your digestion
This recipe serves 4
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 1 whole fresh pineapple, skin removed, cut into cubes
- For the Teriyaki marinade
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Marinate cut cubes of chicken in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to about 300-325 degrees.
- Thread pineapple, green pepper, and chicken onto skewers.
- Place kekabs on the grill and grill for about 5 minutes per side (4 sides total).
If you liked this recipe then please write a review below and share it with your friends. Check out our other recipes below.
Do you want a quick and simple recipe that will be ready in less than 5 minutes? This dragon fruit smoothie is made with just a few ingredients; dragon fruit, pineapple, and you can optionally add a...
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie in a bowl is very creamy and full of goodness. It doesn't just look beautiful it also tastes really good. Serving these smoothies in a bowl will allow you to top it with...