One of the major dilemmas when it comes to having leftover pizza is how to reheat it. Sure, you can just pop it in the microwave, but that often yields an unsatisfying result. It’s either too soggy or too dry. I’m here to show you some of the best methods to reheat a Blaze Pizza. Blaze Pizza has something for everyone, whether you’re a fan of their artisanal vegan pies or their classic pepperoni. So, how to reheat Blaze Pizza?
There are numerous methods to reheat the Blaze Pizza, starting from the fastest one using a microwave to using your oven or toaster oven for larger pizzas or even using a skillet. If you want to get your pizza extra smoky, you can use the grill.
So, if you’ve got some leftover pizza and don’t know what to do with it, I’ve got you covered! With these foolproof methods, you’ll get all the flavor and texture of a fresh pizza pie – without the wait. Your pizza will be almost as good as when it was fresh out of the oven.
Microwave Reheating Method
The simplest, fastest way to reheat Blaze Pizza is in the microwave. However, it’s essential to know that microwaves can zap pizzas and make them dry. To make sure your pizza stays soft and pliable, follow these steps:
- Place the pizza on a microwave-safe plate or container.
- Heat it on high for 15-20 seconds per slice.
- Check it periodically and remove each slice when it’s hot enough for you.
- Let the pizza cool down slightly before eating, as certain areas may be scorching when they first come out of the microwave!
If you’d like your pizza to have a bit more crunch – like it had when it first came out of the oven – try adding a few tablespoons of water to a shallow bowl and place it in the microwave with the pizza for an extra burst of steamy heat!
Oven Reheating Method
If you have the time and the tools, using an oven is the best way to ensure your Blaze Pizza is perfectly reheated. Here’s how you can do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place your pizza on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Ensure the pizza is not too close to the heating element as it could cause burning.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
- For extra assurance, you can check that your pizza has been thoroughly reheated using a thermometer to check if its temperature has reached 165°F (74°C) or higher.
- When done, let your pizza cool down before serving so it doesn’t scorch your mouth!
Grill Reheating Method
The most flavorful way to reheat Blaze Pizza is to use a grill. This method works best with a gas or charcoal grill, as these heat up quickly and evenly. Here’s what you need to do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high – about 400°F (200°C) should work great.
- Grease the grates with oil to prevent sticking – put some aside for brushing the pizza later!
- Place the pizza on the grill, ensuring it is centered and not touching the flames (or walls of your gas grill).
- Close the lid and cook for 7-10 minutes, flipping halfway through for even cooking.
- Brush on some oil after flipping (this will help keep it crisp), and add any desired seasonings at this point too!
- Once your pizza is crispy and fully cooked, remove it from the heat and enjoy!
Grilling gives Blaze Pizza an appropriately smoky flavor while reinvigorating its crunchy crust – you won’t believe how tasty it will be when done right!
Skillet Reheating Method
Another method for reheating Blaze Pizza is the skillet reheating method.
Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your skillet over medium-high heat and lightly grease it with oil.
- Place the pizza slice on the skillet and let it heat up for a few minutes.
- Flip the pizza slice to heat up both sides evenly, cooking for an additional two to three minutes until the desired doneness.
- Add a bit of cheese, if desired, and let it melt for 30 seconds or so before transferring it to a plate or cutting board to be enjoyed!
This method takes a bit longer than the oven and microwave methods, but I promise it’s worth it because the result is deliciously crispier.
Toaster Oven Reheating Method
The last but not least method is using the toaster oven. Even if you don’t have a proper oven, you can still use a toaster oven to finish the job and save time.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place pizza on a baking sheet or directly on the rack.
- Place the baking sheet or rack in the toaster oven and set a timer for 5 minutes.
- Check for desired crispness, remove from the oven, and enjoy!
The advantage of using a toaster oven is that it can accommodate larger pizzas compared to a microwave and uses direct heat, resulting in more evenly cooked pizza – no need to worry about soggy crusts!