This post contains affiliate links.
Healthy Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pumpkin Muffins
I decided to go out on Saturday morning and do some work with a friend. After we had finished he invited me to a cafe for a quick drink. Since he was
shouting i couldn’t turn down the offer. He ordered a gluten free dairy free pumpkin muffin, since he suffers from Gluten intolerance, and since he was paying i just had to try one too.
These were so sweet and had that fluffy melt in your mouth texture that i decided i just had to share this recipe with you guys. So here it is. Oh and by the way these
are real pictures of my Healthy Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pumpkin Muffins. I hope you enjoy them!
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 6 tbsps boiling water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or melted butter)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 11/4 cups pumpkin purée (canned or homemade)
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add all the rest of the ingredients right on top. (You can just "dump and mix" but I wanted to make sure the little spices and leavenings were mixed thoroughly first.) Stir or beat well.
- Line muffin tin and pour about ¾ full into 12 muffin cups. Bake in a preheated 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes (20-25 for 24 mini muffins).
- You might have a little left over, and a mini loaf pan is usually just right for the excess.