This post contains affiliate links.
This is another of those chicken dishes that just come out too good to eat. This is mouth-watering and simply yummy but also healthy for you. i love salads during the summer months and this is no exception. The tomato, cucumber combination is a favorite of mine. This Greek Chicken with Rice and Tomato Salad Recipe is easy to make and fairly quick at around 40 minutes. The herbs and spices make this dish a really tasty one. Serve for lunch or for dinner, your friends and family will love it.
The recipe is below and please share it and like it with your friends. We would love you to Pin it also on Pinterest and leave a comment below. We love to hear from you.
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1½ teaspoon greek seasoning
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless fresh chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup royal rice blend
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3 small baby cucumbers
- 3 scallions
- 1 cup fresh flat-leafed parsley
- ¼ cup sliced fresh mint
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine lemon zest, thyme, Greek seasoning, 2 tablespoons oil, and 2 minced garlic cloves in a bowl. Rub on chicken. Pour wine into an 11- by 7-inch baking dish and top with chicken. Bake until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, 28 to 30 minutes. Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Transfer rice to a bowl and stir in tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, parsley, mint, feta, lemon juice, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and remaining clove garlic.
- Serve rice warm or at room temperature topped with chicken.