The Secret To Baked Chicken Legs
Here is the long awaited chicken leg recipe that will have you drooling at the mouth. Not only will you be delighted with this recipe but your family, friends and guests will simply be amazed at how great they taste. You will be the life of the meal. So here goes the recipe below. Please also check out our awesome tips and secrets on How To Bake Chicken Breasts To Perfection here.
Caramelized Gooey Baked Chicken Legs
- 2 1/2 pounds of fresh free range chicken legs
- 3/4 cup of fresh raw honey
- 1/2 cup of good quality soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of organic ketchup
- 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic, finely minced
- pepper and salt
- Pre-heat the stove to Three hundred and fifty degrees. Place the chicken legs on the clean kitchen bench top and give all of them a very good sprinkling of pepper and salt on each side. Place them in a foil lined cooking dish having high sides (the cooking foil is actually to make the clean-up simpler and isn't crucial). Using a measuring cup proceed to measure out the raw honey, dark soy sauce, and organic ketchup. Add some finely minced garlic and then gently stir. In the event the mixture does not mix well then microwave it on a high setting for about 30 seconds and then stir once again. Pour the fresh honey mixture on the chicken legs.
- baked-chicken-legs-marinadePlace the chicken legs within the oven and proceed to bake for about 45 min's. Go ahead and take chicken out from the oven and turn it to ensure the bottom which was within the marinade is now topside out from the marinade. Place the legs back into the oven. Increase the temperature to 425 degrees and cook until the marinade is ''bubbly' and begins to caramelize around the chicken legs. This will take around Fifteen minutes. Take out the chicken from the oven and permit to cool for about Five minutes prior to serving.
Notes: Don’t forget about the serviettes since this is a little finger lickin’ kind a meal.
Dont forget to chcek out our awesome tips and secrets on How To Bake Chicken Breasts To Perfection here.