I really enjoyed baking this dish. I find chicken so easy to work with and the results always come out spectacular – or so i think. The only thing I would have changed with this recipe is that I would have left the chicken under the grill a little longer before removing it to brown it up just that little bit more. However this was for looks only as the chicken was perfectly tender, juicy and yummy.
This Easy Tasty Baked Chicken Recipes For Two In Under 45 Minutes is for two people as the title suggests but is easily modified for more just by increasing the ingredients. I served this with some freshly steamed garlic asparagus along with steamed broccoli but you may serve whatever you like with it.
I love this recipe because its so quick and easy. All ready in under 45 minutes. While the chicken is cooking i prepare and cook the accompanying vegetables. Super Easy Incredibly YUM!
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs or herbs of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- In a large sized bowl combine the cheese, seasonings and yogurt
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish
- Carefully spread the mixture over top of the chicken breasts
- Bake for about 35 minutes until cooked but not overcooked
- You may Grill under a grill for a few minutes if you want a darker crispier top