Select one or more of our Schools for more information on our FREE Cooking, Baking, Culinary Arts, catering or Restaurant Culinary management courses. There are both campus style and online courses that are flexible and will meet your personal needs.
“I learnt so much from these online courses i highly recommend that you take a look at the free info. You learn such a lot about baking and culinary arts and there are classes from basic to advanced on every type of cooking and baking methods and styles.” – Joan
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management