Select one or more of our Schools for more information on our FREE Cooking, Baking, Culinary Arts, catering or Restaurant Culinary management courses. There are both campus style and online courses that are flexible and will meet your personal needs.
“I learnt so much from these online courses i highly recommend that you take a look at the free info. You learn such a lot about baking and culinary arts and there are classes from basic to advanced on every type of cooking and baking methods and styles.” – Joan
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management