Select one or more of our Schools for more information on our FREE Cooking, Baking, Culinary Arts, catering or Restaurant Culinary management courses. There are both campus style and online courses that are flexible and will meet your personal needs.
“I learnt so much from these online courses i highly recommend that you take a look at the free info. You learn such a lot about baking and culinary arts and there are classes from basic to advanced on every type of cooking and baking methods and styles.” – Joan
- Gives students the opportunity to earn their associate’s degree in the culinary arts field in less than 15 months
- Located in Norfolk and Newport News, Virginia.
- Offers externship experiences to students for experience in the field.
- Hosts regular career fairs for employer recruitment.
- Has student housing available.
- Food Service Management
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Applied Nutrition
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- DIP - Pastry Arts
- DIP - Culinary Arts
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Baking & Pastry (C)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- And more...