Select one or more of our Schools for more information on our FREE Cooking, Baking, Culinary Arts, catering or Restaurant Culinary management courses. There are both campus style and online courses that are flexible and will meet your personal needs.
“I learnt so much from these online courses i highly recommend that you take a look at the free info. You learn such a lot about baking and culinary arts and there are classes from basic to advanced on every type of cooking and baking methods and styles.” – Joan
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Arts Management (BS)
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Culinary Arts (D)
- And more...
- Gives students the opportunity to earn their associate’s degree in the culinary arts field in less than 15 months
- Located in Norfolk and Newport News, Virginia.
- Offers externship experiences to students for experience in the field.
- Hosts regular career fairs for employer recruitment.
- Has student housing available.
- Food Service Management
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Applied Nutrition
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- DIP - Pastry Arts
- DIP - Culinary Arts