Well here it is and I am sure you are going to love it. Please let me know your thoughts by leaving your comments below. try out the tasty baked brown sugar chicken with garlic below.
Don’t forget also that garlic is a great healthy herb that has a lot of beneficial qualities.
Baked Brown Sugar Chicken with Garlic
- 4 fresh Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, that have been minced
- 4 tablespoons of raw brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
- you may also use additional spices and herbs, as desired
- Pre-heat stove ( I use a Breville Smart Oven click here ) to 450°F Line a clean baking dish or a cookie sheet with some aluminum foil and then very lightly coat with some cooking spray or very lightly brush with some oil.
- In a very small Saute Pan , sauté the garlic with the olive oil until nice and tender.
- Remove the garlic from heat and then stir in the brown sugar. Add some additional herbs and some spices as needed.
- Place the chicken breasts into a prepared clean baking dish and then cover all over with the garlic and the brown sugar mixture.
- Add some salt and a little pepper to taste.
- Bake in stove uncovered for about 15-30 minutes, or until the juices begin to run clear. The cooking time will largely depend on the actual size and the thickness of your chicken.